The Sussexes are coming home. Earlier on Thursday, Prime Minister Andy Burnham said their security arrangements were a "private matter". Key points and original sources are listed below.
- The Sussexes are coming home. In a shock announcement on Wednesday, it was revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving back to the U.K. for an “extended period” with their two young children after six years of living in California. But after the pa...S1
- Earlier on Thursday, Prime Minister Andy Burnham said their security arrangements were a "private matter".S2
- Nope. Not fake news! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are indeed relocating to the UK. Six years after their controversial exit from royal duties, and the years that followed in California, the Suits alum and Spare author are moving back across the pond. Obvious...S3